We are currently looking for a cleaner for our chapel offices to work 2 hours each week day evening Monday to Friday (total 10 hours per week) working between the hours of 5-7pm. These hours cannot be changed due to business requirements.
General duties as follows:
- Vacuum all carpeted areas, including stairs and spot clean where necessary.
- Sweep or vacuum all hard surface flooring.
- Dusting of all furniture, desks, doors (including glazing), fixtures and fittings.
- Weekly cleaning of skirting, pipes, radiators, vents, window ledges, internal glazing, etc.
- Cleaning of kitchen including loading of dishwasher & neatly storing in cupboards, wiping all surfaces. Floor to be mopped with appropriate cleaner/bleach.
- Take tea-towels home each week, wash and return for re-use.
- Cleaning of toilets and shower room, including all basins, surfaces, toilets and other fittings. Floors to be mopped with appropriate cleaner/bleach. Polish mirrors, restock toilet rolls, soap and other supplies.
- Empty all bins daily into appropriate waste bin.
- Empty recycling material once weekly into appropriate recycling bin.
- Routine inspection and reporting of any repairs, deficiencies, replacement or improvements required to facilities.
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects occasionally required (use of carpet cleaner will be required on a weekly basis).
- Order replacement supplies/stock for cleaning and kitchen and toilet provisions/sundries.
- Cooperate with other staff.
- Follow all health and safety regulations. Other duties as may occasionally be required to support the needs of the business.
- Proven working experience as a cleaner (minimum of 2 years office cleaning experience).
- You must be able to work each week day evening Monday - Friday (aside from annual leave etc)
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies.
- Must be able to work independently but also alongside another cleaner.
- 100% commitment to the Company Values and Service Commitments. Excellent time keeping.